Iced Watermelon Vanilla Matcha
- 1 tsp Mosi Vanilla Matcha tea
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup watermelon slices, seedless (to make puree)
- ice cubes
- lemon slices and fresh mint
Tools + Equipment
- Mosi All-in-One infuser to combine all the ingredients easily
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cup
- Food processor (to make watermelon puree)
STEP 1: Add Mosi Vanilla Matcha powder to your infuser.
STEP 2: Pour water (about 185 degrees which has small boiling bubbles) into your infuser through the spout.
STEP 3: Shake for 2-4 minutes. Let the tea sit for 15 minutes or until it is cooled off.
STEP 4: Put the watermelon slices in a food processor to make puree. Set aside.
STEP 5: Add watermelon puree, lemon slice, mint leaves, honey, and ice cubes to a glass.
STEP 6: Pour the matcha into a glass then stir.
STEP 7: Add lemon slice on your glass rim. Enjoy!
Note: This recipe is best enjoyed cold/over ice. Please be aware you should not pour boiling hot water into a glass as it can break — wait until your tea is cooled off before adding it to a glass!