Vanilla Matcha Lemonade
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp Mosi Vanilla Matcha powder
Tools + Equipment
- A cocktail shaker or Mosi Matcha Infuser to combine all the ingredients easily
- Measuring spoons for measuring out the maple syrup and matcha
- Measuring cup for measuring the water
- Citrus juicer to squeeze the lemon juice
STEP 1: Using a citrus juicer squeeze the juice from one lemon into a measuring cup. Remove any seeds from the juice. One lemon will yield about ¼ cup of lemon juice. Pour the lemon juice into the infuser.
STEP 2: Add half a cup of ice cold water and the maple syrup to the infuser. Secure the lid, switch up the lock and shake until combined, about 15-30 seconds.
STEP 3: Remove the lid and add the Mosi Vanilla Matcha powder and the rest of the water. Secure the lid and shake again until combined, about 15-30 seconds.
STEP 4: Open the lid and enjoy!
Check out our video for this recipe on TikTok!
@mositea Need a refreshing afternoon pick up? You’ll love this vanilla matcha lemonade! #tearecipe #matcha #lemonade ♬ Aesthetic - Tollan Kim