Minty Matcha Green Latte
- 1 tsp Mosi Green Mint loose leaf tea
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup milk (dairy or plant-based)
- 1 tsp Mosi Vanilla Matcha powder
- Honey or sweetener to taste
- Fresh mint leaves (for garnish)
Tools + Equipment
- Mosi All-in-One infuser to combine all the ingredients easily
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cup
STEP 1: Fill the silicone sieve with Green Mint tea and secure it to the Mosi Infuser lid.
STEP 2: Attach the lid and pour water (about 185F degrees which has small boiling bubbles) into your infuser through the spout.
STEP 3: Lock and flip the infuser upside down for 2-4 minutes.
STEP 4: Add all ingredients mentioned above into a glass.
STEP 5: Pour the tea into the glass then stir. Enjoy!