Morning Black Tea Creamsicle Smoothie
- 1 tsp Mosi Morning Black loose leaf tea
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 frozen ripe banana, previously peeled & sliced
- 1 orange, peeled & sliced
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- garnish with orange zest + whipped cream
Tools + Equipment
- Mosi All-in-One infuser to combine all the ingredients easily
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cup
STEP 1: Fill the silicone sieve with Mosi Morning Black tea and secure it to the infuser lid.
STEP 2: Pour water (about 185 degrees which has small boiling bubbles) into your infuser through the spout.
STEP 3: Attach the lid, switch up the lock, and flip the infuser upside down for 2-4 minutes. Flip over and let the tea sit for 15 minutes or until it is cooled off.
STEP 4: On high, blend the frozen banana chunks, vanilla, and orange juice together until thick, creamy, and smooth – about 3 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed.
STEP 5: Add the yogurt, orange, and room temperature black tea. Blend until combined. Blend again with ice if the drink isn't thick enough.
STEP 6: Pour the smoothie into a glass, garnish with whipped cream and orange zest (if you desire) and enjoy!