Morning Black Tea Hot Toddy
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tsp Mosi Morning Black loose leaf tea
- 1 tablespoon honey, or to taste
- 1 shot dark rum, or whiskey
- 1 lemon wedge Spices:
- 3 cloves, optional
- 1 stick cinnamon, optional
- 1 pod star anise, optional
Tools + Equipment
- Mosi All-in-One infuser to combine all the ingredients easily
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cup
- Citrus juicer to squeeze the lemon juice, optional
STEP 1: Fill the sieve with Mosi Morning Black tea and secure it to the lid
STEP 2: Add honey, a squeeze of lemon, and your choice of liquor (rum or whiskey) to the infuser and attach the lid to the infuser.
STEP 3: Pour boiling water into your infuser through the spout.
STEP 4: Attach the lid, switch up the lock, and flip the infuser upside down. Steep for 4 minutes.
STEP 5: Flip it right side up and enjoy!