Orange Ginger Earl Grey Latte
- 1 tsp Mosi Earl Grey loose leaf tea
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1/2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup of whole milk
- 1 tsp of honey or other sweetener of choice
- a pinch of nutmeg
Tools + Equipment
- Mosi All-in-One infuser to combine all the ingredients easily
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cup
STEP 1: Fill the silicone sieve with Earl Grey tea and secure it to the Mosi Infuser lid.
STEP 2: Attach the lid and pour water (about 212F degrees which has small boiling bubbles) into your infuser through the spout.
STEP 3: Lock and flip the infuser upside down for 2-4 minutes.
STEP 4: Add grated fresh ginger, freshly squeezed orange juice, milk, sweetener, and pinch of nutmeg into a glass.
STEP 5: Pour the tea into the glass then stir. Enjoy!