Refreshing Green Mint Tea Soda
- 1 tsp Mosi Green Mint loose leaf tea
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice, plus 4 slices for garnish
- ice cubes
- 1/2 cup sparkling water
- 4 sprigs fresh mint
Tools + Equipment
- Mosi All-in-One infuser to combine all the ingredients easily
- Cocktail shaker or large metal cup or bowl for muddling the mint leaves
- Wooden cocktail muddler or unfinished wooden spoon
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cup
STEP 1: Fill the silicone sieve with Mosi Green Mint tea and secure it to the infuser lid.
STEP 2: Pour water (about 185 degrees which has small boiling bubbles) into your infuser through the spout.
STEP 3: Attach the lid, switch up the lock, and flip the infuser upside down for 2-4 minutes. Flip over and let the tea sit for 15 minutes or until it is cooled off.
STEP 4: Meanwhile, add ice cubes, mint leaves, sparkling water, lemon juice, stevia, and a lemon slice to a glass.
STEP 5: Pour the tea into a glass, stir and enjoy!
Note: This recipe is best enjoyed cold/over ice. Please be aware you should not pour boiling hot water into a glass as it can break — wait until your tea is cooled off before adding it to a glass!