Rooibos Lavender Tea Lemonade
- 1 tsp Mosi Rooibos Lavender loose leaf tea
- 1 cup water
- lemon wedge
- 1/2 lemon - juiced (add more if desired)
- lavender for garnish (optional)
Tools + Equipment
- Mosi All-in-One infuser to combine all the ingredients easily
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cup
- Citrus juicer to squeeze the lemon juice, optional
STEP 1: Fill the silicone sieve with Mosi Rooibos Lavender tea and secure it to the infuser lid.
STEP 2: Pour water (about 200 degrees - small rolling bubbles) into your infuser through the spout.
STEP 3: Attach the lid, switch up the lock, and flip the infuser upside down for 2-4 minutes. Flip over and let the tea sit for 15 minutes or until it is cooled off.
STEP 4: Meanwhile, add ice cubes, sugar and lemon juice to a glass.
STEP 5: Pour the tea into a glass, garnish with lavender, stir and enjoy!
Note: This recipe is best enjoyed cold/over ice. Please be aware you should not pour boiling hot water into a glass as it can break — wait until your tea is cooled off before adding it to a glass!