Triple Berry Oat Green Chamomile Tea Smoothie
- 1 tsp Mosi Green Chamomile loose leaf tea
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/3 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup frozen blackberries
Tools + Equipment
- Mosi All-in-One infuser to combine all the ingredients easily
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cup
STEP 1: Fill the silicone sieve with Mosi Green Chamomile tea and secure it to the infuser lid.
STEP 2: Pour water (about 185 degrees which has small boiling bubbles) into your infuser through the spout.
STEP 3: Attach the lid, switch up the lock, and flip the infuser upside down for 2-4 minutes. Flip over and let the tea sit for 15 minutes or until it is cooled off.
STEP 4: Meanwhile, add milk, frozen strawberries, blueberries & blackberries, and honey to your blender.
STEP 5: Pour the tea into blender then blend all ingredients until smooth.
STEP 6: Pour the smoothie into a glass and enjoy!