Vanilla Matcha Green Smoothie Bowl
- 1 ½ tsp Mosi Vanilla Matcha powder
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk, plain, unsweetened, chilled
- 1 small orange, peeled
- 1 tbsp agave nectar (optional)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 1 tsp cocoa nibs, unsweetened
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup berries
Tools + Equipment
- Mosi All-in-One infuser to combine all the ingredients easily
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cup
STEP 1: Fill the silicone sieve with Mosi Vanilla Matcha tea and secure it to the infuser lid.
STEP 2: Pour water (about 185 degrees which has small boiling bubbles) into your infuser through the spout.
STEP 3: Shake for 2-4 minutes. Let the tea sit for 15 minutes or until it is cooled off.
STEP 4: Meanwhile, add plant-based milk, peeled whole orange, agave nectar, and chia seeds to your blender.
STEP 5: Pour Vanilla Matcha tea into blender then blend all ingredients until smooth.
STEP 6: Pour the smoothie into a smoothie and add all toppings - coconut, cocoa nibs, hemp seeds, berries, as desired.
STEP 7: Serve immediately. May place in airtight container and chill until serving time. Enjoy!