Masala Chai Toddy
- 3/4 cup of water
- 1 Tbsp milkweed honey
- 1 tsp Mosi Masala Chai loose leaf tea
- 1/2 shot of lemon juice
- 1/2 shot of rum or whiskey
- 1/2 shot Cointreau
- garnish of anise star, slender cinnamon stick and lemon peel
Tools + Equipment
- Mosi All-in-One infuser to combine all the ingredients easily
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cup
- Citrus juicer to squeeze the lemon juice, optional
- Shot glass
STEP 1: Fill the sieve with Mosi Masala Chai tea and secure it to the lid.
STEP 2: Add lemon juice, honey, cinnamon stick, lemon peel, anise star, and your choice of liquor (rum or whiskey) to the infuser and attach the lid to the infuser.
STEP 3: Pour boiling water into your infuser through the spout.
STEP 4: Attach the lid, switch up the lock, and flip the infuser upside down. Steep for 5 minutes.
STEP 5: Flip it right side up and enjoy!