Patriotic Morning Black Tea Punch
- 1 tsp Mosi Morning Black loose leaf tea
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup fresh pomegranate juice
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 slice of apple, chopped
- 1-2 strawberries, sliced
- small handful of fresh blueberries
- sprigs of mint to garnish
- ice cubes
Tools + Equipment
- Mosi All-in-One infuser to combine all the ingredients easily
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cup
STEP 1: Fill the silicone sieve with Mosi Morning Black tea and secure it to the infuser lid.
STEP 2: Pour water (about 212 degrees - a rolling boil) into your infuser through the spout.
STEP 3: Attach the lid, switch up the lock, and flip the infuser upside down for 2-4 minutes. Flip over and let the tea sit for 15 minutes or until it is cooled off.
STEP 4: Meanwhile, add pomegranate juice, lemon juice, ice, mint and cut up fruit to a glass.
STEP 5: Pour the tea into a glass and garnish with mint if desired. Stir and enjoy!
Note: This recipe is best enjoyed cold/over ice. Please be aware you should not pour boiling hot water into a glass as it can break — wait until your tea is cooled off before adding it to a glass!