Rose Black Tea Sangria
- 1 tsp Mosi Rose Black loose leaf tea
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 can seltzer
- 1 cup red wine (optional)
- 1/3 cup frozen apple chunks
- 1/3 cup frozen orange slices
- 1/3 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 2 tbsp honey
- ice cubes
Tools + Equipment
- Mosi All-in-One infuser to combine all the ingredients easily
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cup
STEP 1: Fill the silicone sieve with Mosi Rose Black tea and secure it to the infuser lid.
STEP 2: Attach the lid and pour water (about 185 degrees which has small boiling bubbles) into your infuser through the spout.
STEP 3: Switch up the lock and flip the infuser upside down for 2-4 minutes. Flip over and let the tea sit for 15 minutes or until it is cooled off.
STEP 4: In a large pitcher, mix together wine, orange juice, brandy, and honey. Stir in oranges, apples, and pineapples.
STEP 5: Refrigerate until ready to serve, preferably 2 hours. Top off with seltzer before serving.
*Makes 6 servings